UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022 UPSSSC Primary Eligibility Test Detailed Syllabus PDF 2022 UPSSSC Pre Eligibility Test 2022 How to Prepare for UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Selection Process and Exam Pattern
UPSSSC PET Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No. – 04-Exam/2022
latest update , UPSSSC has released the PET Exam Pattern of Pre Qualifying Exam… The Exam will be of 100 Marks/ Questions. Timing will be 02 hrs…Exam will be of objective type…. Get the details from the link given below….
UPSSSC Commission Website Report Published Magazine Certification Test (PET) Exam Schedule and Syllabus.
About UPSSSC PET notification ,
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) have recently announced and invited online applications from the eligible candidates for Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET), Many interested and eligible candidates are waiting for this exam. Where was the online application submission process started for these posts? 25.05.2021 And the last date to apply for these posts was 21.06.2021, Check out other details from below.
|name of origin||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|name of exam||Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET)|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|exam date||18 September 2022|
|Start date for submission of application||28.6.2022|
|Last date to apply online||27.7.2022|
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) will operate soon Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET), The candidates who had applied for these posts are now waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources. Exam dates will be released soon on the official website of UPSSSC.
Nowadays the level of competition has become very high so competitive exams become very difficult. Aspirants facing the serious problem of “what to prepare” and “how to prepare” to give their best in their exam. So, here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam (Pre & Mains)
Primary Eligibility Test Pattern:
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be offline objective type.
- The preliminary exam will be of 100 marks/ questions.
- The time duration of Pre Exam will be 02 hrs. (120 minutes).
- The questions in the pre exam will be of standard intermediate level.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 (1/4) marks.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge and Science, Hindi and Unread Passage based questions, Elementary Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, Statistics and Graph analysis.
- The exam will be varied.
- Preliminary Exam 100/
- Preliminary exam time at 02 hrs. (120 figure).
- Standard Intermediate Level Views of Preliminary Exam.
- 0.25 (1/4) A negative digit for Japan.
- In Science this will be General and Science, Evening Hindi and Prose Basing Questions, Elementary Mathematics, Logical, Science and Science Questions.
|name of exam||Preliminary Eligibility Test|
|Type of Pre Exam||offline|
|after pre exam||main exam|
|Main Exam Type||online|
|Pre Exam Question Standards||intermediate level|
|pre exam questions||100 questions|
|Pre Exam Marks||100 marks|
|pre exam time||02 hrs (120 mins)|
|pre exam negative marking||0.25 Marking|
|pre exam subject||Common Sense
General Hindi and unseen passages
figures and graphs
Distribution of Marks/Questions ,
|subjects||Marks / Questions|
|General Hindi and unseen passages||15|
|General English and Unseen Passages||05|
|Elementary Mathematics, Logic, Figures and Graphs||30|
|General Knowledge, Science and Current Affairs||50|
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
Indian History (Indian History) , (05 marks)
- editorial of sindhu
- lineage culture
- Buddha Dharma Buddha (Biography and Education)
- Jainism: Mahavira (Biography and Education)
- Maurya Dynasty: Emperor Ashoka
- Gupta Dynasty: Mystery, Chandra Gupta II
- Rajput period
- Sultanate period
- Mughal Empire
- young king’s etc.
- Year Raj Ka Mamajik – Budget Effect
Indian National (Indian National Movement): (05 marks)
- years of wellness
- Discretionary Disobedience Movement : Mutilated and others |
- Law Amendment 2003, 1935
- Quit India, Azad Hind Fauj
Geography (Geography): (05 marks)
- India and world physics
- valley of rivers
- land resources
- mountains, hills glaciers
- desert and arid regions
- Mineral labor (especially in India)
- Geography of India and the World
- weather and
- Time Zone
- demographically variable migration
Indian Economic (Indian Economy): (05 marks)
- Indian Economic (from 1947 to 1991)
- Commission planning Panchakshara plan prepared
- Economic Development: Private
- Green revolution
- Growth and Fluid
- economic reforms reformed in the year 1991 and economic reforms
- Economy recovery in the year 2014
- agricultural reform
- structural reforms
- hard work
- economic recovery
Indian Constitution and Public Administration (Indian Constitution and Public Administration): (05 marks)
- Indian Constitution
- Special feature of the Indian Constitution
- State Policy-making Qualities
- Fundamental Rights and Liabilities
- location system
- union system, union
- Judicial Structure-Supreme Court, High Court
- district administration
- Bodies Bodies Panchayati Raj Institutions
General Science (General Science) , (05 marks)
- physical physics
- chemical chemistry
- the biology
Arithmetic (Elementary Arithmetic) , (05 marks)
- whole number, falf
- Example arithmetic consensus
- class and class root
- exponent and power
General Hindi (General Hindi) : (05 marks)
- spoken words
- a word for frizzo
- idioms and proverbs
- Common Sense
- Writers and works (prose and poetry)
General English (General English) : (05 marks)
- english grammar
- Question based on unread passage
Logic and Power (Logic and Logic) : (05 marks)
- major and minor
- sequence sequence
- set off
- calendar and hour
- and effect
- coding number
- Indefinite Arguments/Statements and Specials
Nearby (Current Affairs) : (10 marks)
General Awareness : (10 marks)
- Countries of India
- Country, Capital and Dollar
- States and Central Provinces of India
- legislation, legislation, legislation, Indian
- National and International Days
- world institute
- Indian tourist places
- Art and Culture of India
- India and world sports
- Indian Research Institute
- famous and author
- environmental change
Interpretation of unread Hindi prose and : (10 marks)
02 passages (05 questions each)
Explanation of Special : (10 marks)
02 questions (05 questions each)
Explanation of description : (10 marks)
02 & (05 questions each)
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.jobriya.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Areas for UPSSSC PET Syllabus:
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Written Exam (Pre & Mains)
The exam will be varied.
Preliminary Exam 100/
Preliminary exam time at 02 hrs. (120 figure).
Standard Intermediate Level Views of Preliminary Exam.
0.25 (1/4) A negative digit for Japan.
In Science this will be General and Science, Evening Hindi and Prose Basing Questions, Elementary Mathematics, Logical, Science and Science Questions.
Syllabus will be on these subjects-
General Hindi and unseen passages
figures and graphs
02 hrs (120 mins)
No qualifying marks.