UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022 Uttar Pradesh PSC Has Released Mines Inspector Detailed Exam Syllabus PDF Candidates Can Check UPPSC Mines Supervisor Exam Pattern and Selection Process of Uttar Pradesh Mines Inspector Exam-2022.
UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No. A-4/E-1/2022
Hello candidates, here in this article we will discuss about the detailed syllabus of Mines Inspector Exam-2022. Candidates can check detailed syllabus, exam pattern and selection process here. Here you can check the detailed syllabus and other exam related information from below…..
UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus Brief Description
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Mines Inspector (Mines Mines)|
|number of vacancy||55 posts|
|Application submission dates||04/06/2022 to 01/07/2022|
|written exam date||announced later|
|Selection Process||initial and
|Exam Pattern||objective type|
|number of questions||150|
|period of time||02 hours|
|negative marking||No information has been given by the department|
|Minimum passing marks||No information has been given by the department|
Uttar Pradesh PSC Mines Inspector Posts Exam Pattern:
UPPSC Mines Inspector Preliminary Exam:
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
- There will be 150 questions in the exam.
- Each question will carry two marks i.e. total 300 marks.
- The time duration for the exam is 02 hours (120 minutes).
- The language of the question paper will be Hindi and English.
|subject name||number of questions||maximum marks|
UPPSC Mines Inspector Mains Exam:
- Question Paper – Mining Engineering
- Time Duration – 03 Hours
- Total Marks – 200
- The total number of questions will be 8.
- The question paper will be divided into two parts – Section ‘A’ and Section ‘B’.
- Question No. 1 will be compulsory and it will also be mandatory to attempt 2 questions for each section.
- It is mandatory to attempt 5 questions.
- Each question will be of equal marks.
- Each question will be of 40 marks.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Mines Inspector Posts Exam Syllabus:
The exam syllabus will be as follows:
General Studies (For Preliminary Exam)
- General Science (High School Standard)
- history of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Politics, Economy and Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
- World Geography and Indian Geography and Natural Resources of India.
- Current national and international important events.
- Logic and Reasoning based on General Intelligence.
- Specific knowledge about education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade, living and social traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementary Mathematics up to 8th standard:- Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
- Ecology and Environment.
- sentence and speech
- one word for many types (phrase)
- similar and similar words
- adjectives and adjectives
- spoken words
- treaty and agreement
- Idioms and proverbs
Mining Engineering (For Preliminary/Main Exam)
1. Mining Geology and Economic Geology
- Physical Geology-Constitution of the Earth’s interior, Earthquakes and Volcanoes, Weathering.
- Mineralogy – physical properties of minerals, identification of minerals, hardness of Mohs scale.
- petrology- Basics of igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks.
- Structural Geology- Dip and strike, folds, faults, joints, joint sets.
- Stratigraphy- geologic time scale, classification of Indian rock formations, fossils and their uses.
- Economic Geology- Origin of Coal, Classification of Indian Coal, Indian Coal Reserves, Classification of Ore Deposits, Indian Mineral Wealth, Mineral Prospecting, Sampling Methods.
2. Mine Survey
- Survey principles.
- Distance measurement techniques.
- series survey.
- Calculate area and volume.
- Principles of underground survey.
- Leveling instrumentation and techniques.
- Theodolite-theory, construction, methods of survey.
- curve fitting.
- correlation survey.
3. Mining Technology
- Methods of entry into surface and underground mines.
- Shaft Sinking- Methods, Shaft Lining.
- Drilling and Blasting – Drilling techniques, cut holes, explosives, detonators, blasting practices, blasting accessories, misfires and its handling.
- Methods of mining coal and metallic deposits.
- Roof supports- types and techniques, systematic support rules.
- Mine lighting-cap lamp, lamp room, electric lamp, mine lighting technology.
4. Mine Transport and Machinery
- Opencast and underground mine machinery-features and applicability.
- Transport system in open and underground mines.
- my pump.
5. Rock mechanics and ground control
- Physico-mechanical properties of rocks and their assessment.
- Rockmass classification.
- Mine subsidence parameters and their importance.
- Ground control-stoing methods.
- Pit slope- parameters and stability.
6. Heat and Humidity
- Sources of heat in underground mines.
- Humidity terminology.
- Dry-bulb and wet-bulb temperatures (DBT and WBT).
- Effect of heat and moisture. Effect of wind velocity.
7. Surface Mine Environment
- Mine Noise Terminology, Effects of Noise, Sources of Noise Production and Control, Noise Standards.
- Air pollution-Primary/secondary air pollutants, Acid rain, Global warming, Green house effect, Depletion of ozone layer.
- Water Pollution- Classification of waste water, Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD).
- A fire breaks out in a surface mine.
- Basics of EIA and EMP.
8. Underground Mine Environment and Ventilation
- Mine gases- properties and detection, Mine dumps.
- Flame Safety Lamp – Manufacturing Features, Safety Features, Applications.
- Causes, prevention and control of underground mine fire, automatic overheating detection, incubation period.
- Mine Explosion – Causes and Precautions of Firedump and Coal Dust Explosion, Cayre Diagram.
- Natural ventilation-caused, nvp.
- Mechanical ventilation-axial-flow/centrifugal fans, forcing/exhaust fans, auxiliary/booster fans.
- Ventilation control device, air-crossing, volumetric efficiency quotient (VEQ).
- division of air flow.
- Laws of air flow, wind power, mine characteristic curve.
- ventilation standards.
- Ventilation survey-instrumentation and procedure.
9. Mine rescue and recovery.
- Mine Rescue Equipment and Operations. Defense rules.
- Mine recovery process.
10. Mine Legislation and Safety
- Mines Law- Mines Act, Mines Rules, Coal Mines Regulations, Workmen’s Compensation Act.
- Mine Safety – Accidents in mines and their prevention. occupational diseases.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding UPPSC Mines Inspector Exam-2022 Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.sarkarimission.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Areas for UPPSC Mines Inspector Syllabus:
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box UPPSC Mines Inspector syllabus. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.