UPPSC- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Combined State Upper Subordinate Service PCS Exam Vacancies 2019
- General/ OBC / EWS Candidates : Rs. 125/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 65/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode : Pay Exam Fee Through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Fee Mode.
- Online Apply Start On : October 2019
- Registration Last Date : 11 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 11 November 2019
- Submit Final Form Last Date : 13 November 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card : 02 December 2019
- Pre Exam Date : December 2019
- Pre Answer Key : 17 December 2022
- Result Decalred On : February 2020
- Mains Apply Start On : 26 February 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06 March 2020
- Last Date Receipt Form : 20 March 2020
- Mains Apply ACF/ RFO
- Mains Apply Start On : 11 June 2020
- Last Dates for Apply Online : 18 June 2020
- Last Date Receipt Form : 29 June 2020
- Change District Center : 28 July to 04 August 2020
- Mains 2019 New Exam Date : 22 September 2020- Start
- Mains ACF/ RFO New Exam Date : 15 October 2020-Start
- Candidate Have Bachelor/ Master Degree in Related Trades.
- Read the Notification for More Eligibility Details on 16/10/2019
Age Limit as on 01-07-2019
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- For Age Relaxation Read the Notification
Documents Upload & Pay Scale
- Candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of Following document along with the print out of the application form :- Address slip, All Educational Mark Sheets and Certificates, Other Supporting Documents.
- Pay Scale – RFO :- Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Rs.4200/- || ACF:- Rs. 15600-39100/-+Rs.5400/- grade pay.
- Final Result : Click Here
- Interview Letter (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Interview Schedule (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Mains Result (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Interview Letter : Click Here
- Mains Result : Click Here
- Mains Admit Card (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Mains Exam Notice (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Mains Exam Schedule : Click Here
- Notice for Mains New Exam Date : Click Here
- For Change District Center (Mains) : Click Here
- Notice for Change Center (Mains) : Click Here
- Apply Online (Mains) : Click Here
- Modify/ Edit Form (Mains) : Click Here
- Mains Notice (ACF/ RFO) : Click Here
- Pre Result : Click Here
- Notice for pre Result : Click Here
- Answer Key :
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I SERISE A
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I SERISE B
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I SERISE C
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER I SERISE D
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER II SERISE A
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER II SERISE B
- GENERAL STUDIES PAPER II SERISE C
- GENERAL STUDISE PAPER II SERISE D
- Apply Online : Click Here
- Syllabus : Click Here
- Notification : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here
1- Candidates applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination-2019 should note that they are required to appear in the Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) (Preliminary) Examination and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Main Examination (Written) and Interview.
2- Candidates desirous of applying for Assistant Conservator of Forest / Range Forest Officer Services Examination as well as for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services (General Recruitment / Special Recruitment) Examination can apply through a Common Online Application Form subject to meeting the requisite Eligibility Criteria by them.
3- If a candidate comes to know about any error/errors in the submitted application form except in exam. name and type of recruitment, Registered Mobile Number, Email ID, Aadhaar Number and such cases where prescribed fee for modified category is higher (In case of error in these entries, candidate may submit new online application with prescribed fee only as previously deposited fee will neither be adjusted nor refunded.) he / she will be given only one opportunity to modify it / them according to the procedure provided in Point No. 4 of the advertisement before the last date of the submission of application form.
(a) On-Line Applications will be accepted only when prescribed fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposit. If the fee is deposited in Bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposit, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the Bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility of the candidates to deposit fee in the Bank upto the last date prescribed for fee deposition and to ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that any amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.
(b) In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. and valid E-mail ID in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant information / instructions shall be sent through SMS on that mobile and E-Mail on their vaild E-mail ID.
NECESSARY INFORMATIONS TO APPLICANTS FOR FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGH ON-LINE This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through the instructions thoroughly given as under and apply accordingly:-
1. When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts as given below:
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for Online Application.
On-line application will be completed in three stages : First Stage: On clicking ”Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the information filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on “Edit” button and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the information filled, click on ‘Submit’ button. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter ”Print Registration Slip” shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip. Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, ‘Fee to be deposited [in INR]’ shall be displayed with caption ”Click here to proceed for payment”. After clicking the above caption of ”Click here to proceed for payment”, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, ”Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on ”Print Payment Receipt”. Third stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on ”Proceed for final submission of application form” as a result of which ‘format’ shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “PREVIEW” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained. However it is clarified to the candidates that at the stage of preliminary examination, the hard copy of the documents including their On-Line application should not be sent to the Commission.
2. Application Fee: In the ON-LINE Application process, after completing the procedure of first stage, Category wise prescribed examination fee is to be deposited as per instructions provided in second stage. The prescribed fee of preliminary examination for
Originally posted 2021-02-18 10:13:25.