UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2022 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has announced Assistant Registrar vacancy Here we are providing Uttarakhand PSC Assistant. Registrar Job Vacancy Notification for 15 Posts and Apply for UKPSC Assistant Registrar Online Uttarakhand Assistant Registrar Recruitment
UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2022
Uttarakhand PSC has invited online applications for the 15 posts of Assistant Registrar. Candidates can get all the necessary information. About the vacancy, age limit, education qualification and various other details from below………
Brief Description of UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name of Vacancies||Assistant Registrar (Assistant Registrar)|
|number of vacancy||15 posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
Personality Test (Interview)
|Age Range||30 to 45 years|
|pay scale||Rupee. 35,400 – 1,12,400 (Level-6)|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree|
|Application fee||General Candidates / EWS / OBC – Rupee. 176.55/-
SC / ST of Uttarakhand State – Rupee. 86.55/-
orphan – Free
|Application submission dates||08.07.2022 to 28.07.2022 (11:59 PM)|
|apply online link||apply here|
|notification||Detailed Notification PDF|
Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Registrar (Higher Education Department) / Assistant Registrar (Higher Education Department) – 13 posts
- Assistant Registrar (Sanskrit Education Department) / Assistant Registrar (Sanskrit Education Department) – 02 Posts
Age Limit for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
to a candidate. must have attained the age of 30 (thirty) years and should not exceed the age of 45 (Forty Five) Years He/she should not be born earlier than 2nd July 1977 and not later than 1st January 1992 by 01 July 2022.
Comment: In the case of a person who has already rendered not less than one year’s service in the Centralized Service or any post in the University, the maximum age limit shall be higher to the extent that he has rendered continuous service in excess of the age limit mentioned above . ,
Pay Scale of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
Rupee. 35,400 – 1,12,400 (Level-6)
Education Qualification of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
- Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India.
- Good knowledge of Hindi and English language.
Minimum seven years work experience in any government office or university having letter drafting skills in Hindi and English and knowledge of accounting rules.
Application Fee of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
|General Candidates / EWS / OBC||Rupee. 176.55/-|
|SC/ST of Uttarakhand State||Rupee. 86.55/-|
Mode of Payment of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
Candidates should pay the application fee online through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only. Here we are sharing the detailed step by step procedure to apply online. So that candidates can easily apply by following the steps given below.
Steps to Apply UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment Online:
- Visit the official website of UKPSC i.e. https://ukpsc.net.in/,
- click on “to request” The option is available in front of online application for Assistant Registrar Exam – 2022.
- Read all the instructions and click on the “Apply Now” option.
- Now fill all the required details.
- After that upload scanned photograph, full signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Click on “Final Submit Button”.
- On successful submission of the online application form, a unique registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as at the top of the application form. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application form.
selection process of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Registrar Posts:
- preliminary examination
- main exam
- Personality Test (Interview)
Important Dates for UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
|Start date for submission of application||08.07.2022|
|Last date to apply online||28.07.2022 (11:59 PM)|
Important Links Regions for UKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (https://www.sarkarimission.com).