Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2023 NVS Class 11th Admission Form 2023 JNV XI Admission Form 2023 Download Application Form How to Apply Check Eligibility Criteria for JNVST Class XI Admission Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Entrance Exam Notification 2023 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class XI Entrance Exam 2023 NVS Class 11 Admission Last Date 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2023
Online applications are invited from eligible students for admission in Class XI against the likely vacant seats to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2023, Admission will be conducted by CBSE/State Education/Others on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations on will be done. Recognized Board.
NVS. about 11th class ,
Admission of students will be made against the available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks obtained by the students in the Board Examination of Class X during the academic session 2023.
11th class stream available ,
Science, Commerce, Vocational and Humanities
11th class eligibility condition,
- Candidate’s date of birth is between 1st June 2004 to 31st May 2008 (both days inclusive). It is applicable to all categories of candidates including SC and ST candidates
- The candidate must have passed class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other state education/ other recognized board) of the state where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2022-23.
General Features of Navodaya
- Good quality modern education mainly for gifted children from rural areas.
- Co-educational and fully residential, up to class XII.
- Location – Usually in rural areas.
- Free education including expenses on boarding and lodging as well as uniform, text books and stationery etc.
- Affiliated to CBSE.
- Admission to Class-VI through objective type test designed and conducted in the concerned district only.
- Implementation of three language formula.
- The medium of instruction in JNVs is mother tongue or regional language up to class VIII followed by English for Mathematics and Science and Hindi/English for Social Science. JNV students appear in CBSE board exams.
- 30% of class IX students of a school located in a Hindi speaking area spend one academic year in a school in a non-Hindi speaking area and vice versa to promote national integration through an understanding of the country’s culture and diversity and plurality of people. spend for.
- Best result in JEE Main- 2020: 38% passed out of 11733 students
- 873 and 8407 students passed in JEE (Advanced)-2020 and NEET-2020 respectively
- 6 students from disadvantaged category get international admission after class XII
- Best result in co-educational residential schools of class X and XII in every district of the country (except Tamil Nadu state)
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- Free education, board and accommodation
- Comprehensive cultural exchange through migration scheme
- Computer: Student Ratio-1:8
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission:-
Candidates can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.navodaya.gov.in -/08/2022 While education is free in schools including boarding, lodging, uniform and textbooks, students of classes IX to XII are charged only a nominal fee as per the NVS policy. However, SC/ST, girls and children from below poverty line (BPL) families are exempted from payment of fee. Last date to apply is -/08/2022 (at 24.00).
While education in schools is free, including board and lodging, uniforms and textbooks, an amount of Rs. 600/- per month is collected for Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi from students of class IX to XII only. However, SC/ST category students, all girl students and those students whose family income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted. In respect of children of Government servants other than exempted category (students of class VI to VIII, all SC/ST and children of girl students and BPL families) Rs.1500/- per month from the development fund or actual children’s education allowance will be taken. Received by the parents per month, whichever is less
- Documents can fill the online application form on the document’s website www.navodaya.gov.in from –/08/2022.
- Check in is free of charge, including boarding, leagues, and other points
- There is a small one charge for NVS for Classes IX to XII.
- Social system/structured, refers to a social system that is in a lower than income category (BBI).
- Last date of application is -/08/2022 (24.00 hrs).
The online application process consists of 3 steps,
- Submission of Personal Details/Personal Details Submission
- Submission of Class X Marks / Class X Marks
- District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies.
- A common merit list will be prepared at the state level after selecting the students against the vacancies in the JNVs of the district. After step a) Vacancies existing in any JNV of the same state will be filled from the state level merit list considering the option exercised by the candidate.
- After selection by step a) & b), if the selected candidate does not appear after all the attempts, then the vacant seats will be filled from the state level merit list only.
- List of updated merit list and selected properties.
- To prepare a common merit list at the position level, after selecting the changes in the order of updates. After being able to state as required by one, they would be suitable as such.
- After selection of a) a) a) and b), the list of lower initial stage levels will consist of:
The selection list will be notified on the school notice board as well as published in the website of the concerned JNV. Selected candidates will also be informed By post/SMS.
Important Dates For Navodaya Vidyalaya XI Class Admission Form
|application started||announce later|
|Last date for submission of application form||announce later|
critical link area For Navodaya Vidyalaya XI Class Admission Form
If you face any problem regarding download/filling of application form. Just leave a message as a comment in the comment box. We will be happy to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2021 Apply Now
Candidate’s date of birth is between 1st June 2003 to 31st May 2007 (both days inclusive). It is applicable to all categories of candidates, including those belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
The candidate must have passed class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other state education/ other recognized board) of the state where Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2022-23.