JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022 is now released for Written Physical PST PET You can download JK Police Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022 from below link Jammu Kashmir Police Sub Inspector Written PST PET Call Letter 2022 is mentioned below Jammu- Kashmir Service Selection Board Check Police Sub Inspector Exam Date 2022 for Written PST PET
JKSSB SI Admit Card 2022
Advertisement No. 06 of 2021
Latest Update on 25.07.2022: JKSSB SI Written Exam Date 27 March 2022 is hereby canceled,..Keep watching this post for further alerts……
About JKSSB SI Recruitment:-
JKSSB has recently announced and invited online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Sub Inspector. The total number of vacancies for these posts was 1200 posts. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts.
The online application submission process for these posts was started from 10-11-2021 and the last date to apply for these posts was 10-12-2021.
Check other details regarding admit card from below.
|name of origin||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|Post Name: Fitter||assistant inspector|
|number of vacancy||1200 posts|
|online exam date|
|PST PET Exam Date||available soon|
Selection Process of JKSSB SI :-
- Written exam
- physical standard test
- physical endurance test
JKSSB SI Exam:,
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board The written examination for the posts of assistant inspector Feather 27 March 2022, now re exam Will be held soon. The candidates who had applied for these posts are now waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources. Exam dates will be released soon on the official website JKSSB.
Candidates can check more details about the exam dates from the official website JKSSB, Or they can check the same information from below.
Online CBT Exam Date:
27 March 2022 Cancelled
PST PET Physical Test Date : Available Soon
PST PET Exam Admit Card:-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of assistant inspector In JKSSB Waiting for the exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case JKSSB) that is conducting an exam or interview. Though, the admit card has not been issued yet but will be released soon on the official website Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board, Candidates can download their admit card from the official website JKSSB Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board|
|post name||assistant inspector|
|Admit card issue date||available soon|
|admit card status||available soon|
How to Download JKSSB SI Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website of JKSSB,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on submit the download admit card option.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the admit card in your phone or PC.
- Carry 2-3 copies of the admit card before going to the exam hall.
Download JKSSB SI Written Admit Card 2022: available soon
Check Exam Pattern Details:
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The detailed exam pattern will be provided soon.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.sarkarimission.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Link Area for JKSSB SI Admit Card:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Candidates visit the official website of JKSSB,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
The admit card will be available online on the official website of JKSSB.
will be live soon
Admit card will be issued soon.
The exam center will be mentioned in your admit card.