IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips Important Questions IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2020 Exam Interview Questions Answers Tips to Crack IBPS RRB Interview IBPS RRB PO Interview Tips OS and Important Points to Remember Interview Preparation Tricks IBPS PO Interview Tips
IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips Important Questions
IBPS RRB Interview :-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Online Common Written Examination has been conducted for the post of Officer Scale and Office Assistant for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks popularly known as IBPS. There will be no interview for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from 2018. Candidates selected for Officer Scale I, II, III will now have to appear for Common Interview Based on their Cut Off Marks and Merit List. How one can prepare for the perfect interview is a big question. We cannot provide you the exact questions to be asked in the interview. But we provide you the expected areas questions from where you can be asked questions in the interview.
Note about IBPS Officer Scale Interview Marks:-
There will be a general interview for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 100 marks. But IBPS has full authority to set the Cut Off Marks and Qualifying Marks.
Important areas related to interview:-
Bank interviews are basically based on six areas.
- Candidate’s Resume / Curriculum Life (CV)
- Full details of your previous education.
- banking knowledge
- GK (Current Affairs) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
- About the organization conducting the interview
- Why Banking Sector?
- Why Government Jobs?
For any interview preparation, a candidate should prepare his/her detailed resume i.e. your qualification, your place of birth, your place of study, your hobbies, extracurricular activities, your family etc. In this type of questions, candidates need to be more confident. Since they are yours personally, you need to answer these questions in a convenient way. They may ask you positive and negative qualities, so be prepared for an answer.
Basic banking knowledge especially about RRB is essential if you are going for bank interview. The following basic banking terms will help the candidate.
- Basic knowledge of work areas and introduction to RRBs for which to appear.
- rrb rules and regulations
- RBI’s current policy and reserve rates
- Bank Types, Nationalized Bank
- About RBI
- Growing problem of NPAs
- Government schemes to reduce NPAs
- Challenges for Indian Economy
- Types of accounts in the bank
- cheque, demand draft
- Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, CRR, SLR, MSF
- Base Rate, Inflation, Deflation, Base Rate, Core Banking Solutions
- Financial Markets, CDs, Commercial Paper
- balance of payments
Candidates need to practice the way of answering, basically throwing of answers and vowels. Familiarize yourself with the terms of the bank. They may also ask you for banking abbreviations. Pay attention to the rates and policies of RRB and RBI news related to RRB.
Current Affairs :-
Be fully aware of the current affairs of the last three months. Recent Awards, Major Issues, Sports Related Questions, State Governors and Chief Ministers, Countries, Capitals, Currencies, Parliament. Computer Knowledge: Be well versed with basic computer terminology. Don’t hesitate to guess.
About the organization:-
Candidates must have knowledge about RRB in which they appeared, its working area, history, no. of branches. If you are employed anywhere, you should be asked about that organization. Candidates need to answer confidently. Do not give wrong statement, it leads to negative marking. If you don’t know the answer but still want to guess then ask the interviewer politely “Sir, I don’t know the exact answer but if you allow me to guess my answer is……..”.
Why Banking Sector? ,
This question is very important and asked regularly in interview boards. From this question they only want to know why you want to join the banking sector especially Regional Rural Banks.
If you are going for Bank Clerk Interview with B.Tech/MBA/MCA/MSc/MTech Degree? These key questions will be asked of you.
1. Why do you want to join RRB with technical degree?
2. Are you not unfit for the given post?
Such questions need to be answered in a concrete manner. Don’t give false arguments of overconfidence. The answer should be genuine according to you.
If there is gap in your education due to government job preparation. Be prepared for appropriate answers related to your gap, especially the candidates with technical background.
Why Government Jobs? ,
When you are going for a government job interview, you must be very clear in your mind why you want to join the government sector.
- A government job provides job security and enjoys more respect in the society than a private job.
- In any way, if some of your relatives, parents etc. are engaged in Government Jobs or Banks; You should give examples of such cases and mention that you have seen these people and they have been your inspiration.
Note: Never answer openly “I didn’t get any other job, or I want a job at any cost, there is a lot of pressure in the private sector”. You will be countered with more questions.
Tips to crack the interview:-
Here are the following tips which must be remembered while attending the interview:-
- Be confident and stay focused.
- Enhance your communication skills, this is the main thing that makes a difference.
- Keep calm and don’t hesitate. The focus will be on listening to what the interviewer asks of you.
- Pay attention and respect to each member of the interview panel.
- Do not argue with the interviewer in any situation, it may show your negative character.
- Wear nice clothes Confidence will show on your face.
- Answer each question with a sincere smile on your face.
- Maximum marks that you can get with your Attitude. Always keep your attitude positive.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for water if your throat is not well.
- Answer each question with confidence and humility. Don’t take too much stress.
- Don’t show your frustration and disappointment after the interview.
- Tell us about your relationship after the interview is over.
- Most of the interviews will be conducted for maximum 10 to 15 minutes, try to give your 100% in these 15 minutes.
- Show your best version in the interview hall. Give them every reason to choose you.
Last words :-
Don’t think that it is very difficult to crack the interview/viva voce. Prepare yourself according to your strength. In the interview, you are able to answer only those questions, which you learn well. So use your previous preparation in the interview. Do not be afraid of the interview as it is a part of the selection process. You come to the last stage of the exam so don’t make the interview less prepared. In every case give your 100% in the interview and you will come out as a winner and your prize is selection as Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 in Regional Rural Banks.
You can get all the updates regarding RRB Interview, Result from our website (www.jobriya.com) Get in touch with us by adding “Bookmarks” to our website.
Always be one step ahead withWWW.JOBRIYA.IN,
Candidates can leave their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post. Our panel will resolve your query
Frequently Asked Questions Important Questions Related to IBPS RRB PO Officer Scale Interview Tips
There will be a general interview for Officer Scale 1, 2, 3 100 marks
Yes. It is necessary to attend the interview. Without the interview your candidature will not be counted for the next process.
Most of the questions are related to the following areas –
Candidate’s Resume / Curriculum Life (CV)
Full details of your previous education.
GK (Current Affairs) and Computer Knowledge (Basic Questions)
About the organization conducting the interview
Why Banking Sector?
Why Government Jobs?
Be fully aware of the current affairs of the last three months.
There is no further need to modify the syllabus or subjects. You have studied enough for the exam. But you have to develop your personality traits, be quick-witted and most importantly have confidence.