Haryana CET Syllabus 2022 Released Now You Can Check PDF of Haryana Common Eligibility Test Syllabus 2022 The selection process of HSSC CET 2022 is mentioned below Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022 in this article Important Topics for Haryana SSC CET 2022 Haryana The CET syllabus is also provided below.
Haryana CET Syllabus 2022
Hello Aspirants, Here in this article we will discuss the Haryana SSC Common Eligibility Test (CET) Syllabus. All eligible candidates can check detailed syllabus, exam pattern and selection process. The detailed CET Haryana Syllabus is mentioned below, candidates can check more details……
|name of exam||Haryana CET|
|Application submission dates||10.05.2022 – 15.07.2022|
|written exam date||December 2022|
|Selection Process||common eligibility test
Socio-Economic Norms and Experience
|Exam Pattern||objective type|
|number of questions||100|
|period of time||02 hours|
|negative marking||provided soon|
|Minimum passing marks||provided soon|
The Commission will be free to fix the number of questions, marks per question
Duration of Common Eligibility Test. Scheme of marks regarding selection to the post
The details of which are given below, namely:-
|serial number||Subject||Marks Percentage|
|1.||common eligibility test||95%|
|2.||Socio-Economic Norms and Experience||05%|
The syllabus of Computer Based Online/ Offline or OMR Based Common Eligibility Test will be further divided into two parts which include-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Mathematics, Science, Computer Knowledge, English, Hindi and relevant or related subject(s), as applicable;
- 25% weightage for Haryana History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Environment, Culture etc.
5% weightage for Socio-Economic Criteria in Common Eligibility Test (CET) will be provided to the candidates fulfilling various socio-economic criteria as detailed below:
- An applicant who is a bonafide resident of Haryana shall be entitled to 5% weightage provided-
- Neither he himself nor any of the applicant’s family members is/is or has been a regular employee in the Government of Haryana or any other State Government or any Department/Board/Corporation/Company/Statutory Body/Commission/Authority of the Government of India ; And
- The gross annual income of the family from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession etc. for the financial year preceding the year of application should be less than Rupees One Lakh Eighty Thousand only.
- If the applicant is a bonafide resident of Haryana, then-
- widow; either
- the first or second child and his father had died before attaining the age of forty-two years; either
- The first or second child and his father had died before the applicant attained the age of fifteen years; The families will be entitled to 5% weightage subject to the entries in the identity card or the certificate issued by the competent authority in the specified proforma. (5% weightage)
- If the applicant is a bonafide resident of Haryana, he/she belongs to such non-notified tribe (Vimukt Jati and Tapriwas Jati) or nomadic tribe of the state which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class shall be entitled to 5% weightage. (5% weightage)
- In case the applicant is a bonafide resident of Haryana, he/she will be given half a percent weightage for experience exceeding six months for each year or part thereof in the same or higher post in any Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Company/ Statutory Body/ Commission. /Authorities of Government of Haryana. No weightage of experience shall be given for any period less than six months or more than eight years. (maximum 4% weightage)
The questions will be designed to test the general awareness ability of the candidate about the environment and its relevance to the society. The questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation as may be expected of an examinee appearing for the examination. The test will include questions related to India and neighboring countries especially History, Indian Polity and Constitution, Art and Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, National / International Organizations / Institutions, Environment, Globalization, Climate, Events, General Science related questions. , computer literacy etc.
The syllabus consists of both verbal and non-verbal type of questions. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic Number Analogy, Trends, Figured Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Venn Diagram, Symbolic, Number Classification, Drawing Inference, Figure Classification, Punch Hole Pattern can. Folding and Unfolding, Semantic Series, Figure Pattern Folding and Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figure Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and Decoding, Other Sub subject etc.
The exam will consist of number system which will include questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, relation between numbers. LCM, HCF, Ratios and Proportions, Percentages, Principal, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Mensuration, Partnership Business, Mixtures and Charges Time and Work, Time and Distance, Tables and Graphs, Trigonometry, Basic Algebra, Geometry etc.
Spot the error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Synonyms, Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active/passive voice of verbs, Conversion to direct/indirect statements , Shuffle Parts of Sentences, Shuffle of Sentences in a Passage, Tense, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage etc.
Words, rhetoric, adversarial words, sentences, invariable words, phrases, idioms, proverbs, treatises, prefixes, suffixes, suffixes, speeches, antonyms and many other words, yogavah, search, nipat (concept). adjective, a word for adjective, monologue, pair word, letter word (word and sentence purification), letter, vowel, consonant, foreign vowels, pronoun, adjective, adjective, adjective, conjunction, venom declension, word, gender , factor, tense, tadbhava-similar words
general knowledge of the state
General Awareness which includes History, Literature, Geography, Economy, Civics, Polity, Environment, Art, Culture, Customs, Norms, Society, Current Affairs. Haryana events etc.
Last words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Chhattisgarh Police SI Syllabus to get more updates about Sub Inspector Exam & Result.
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.sarkarimission.com) Let us know by pressing Ctrl+D and get all the latest updates related to this post.
Important Link Regions for Haryana CET Syllabus:
You can also leave your comment regarding this post in the below comment box. Don’t hesitate to ask any questions regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your question.