Upper PCS Final Result 2022 has been announced on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). The candidate will be able to Complete the online form for Upper PCS Final Result 2022 from its official website. All the candidates who had applied the form can now download the result. The candidate must take a printout for future use.
Below we have provided some important links for Upper PCS Final Result 2022. The important link will help you to access the official website and complete the form successfully. For the latest updates, make a bookmark to sarkarimission.com. All the Results/ Admission/ Vacancy/ Answer Key And Previous Year Papers are also available on sarkarimission.com.
- For Unreserved (General)/ OBC: Exam fee Rs. 80/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total=Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex Service man: Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total=Rs. 65/
- For Handicapped: Exam fee NIL+ Online processing fee Rs. 25/- Total=Rs. 25/
- Payment Mode: through Online by using Net Banking/ Card payment/ Other Payment Modes.
- Staring Date for Apply Online: 05-08-2022
- Last Date for Deposition of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 02-09-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05-09-2022
- Date of Screening Test: 08-01-2023
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For more information regarding age refer notification.
- Candidates should have possess Diploma/ Degree (Ayurveda).
- For information regarding qualification refer notification.
|Sl No||Subject Name||Total Vacancy|
|1.||Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||611|