Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration Certificate 2022 How to Apply Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration Certificate Provisional & Degree Certificate Form DAVV Get Duplicate Migration Certificate 2022 Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration Certificate Application Form Dive_Ahilya_University Degree/Diploma/Duplicate Marksheet/Provisional Degree Application Form 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration Certificate 2022
::: NOTE FOR CANDIDATES :::
Candidates can apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (davv)_migration_certificate Read this article till the end to get all the information regarding Migration, Provisional and Degree Certificate from the University… through the instructions given below…
About Devi Ahilya University :-
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), formerly Indore University was established in 1964. The University has been creating, developing and disseminating knowledge since 1964. The university has 270 affiliated colleges in addition to 33 university teaching departments and centres. The university has proposed a medical college and a hospital and will be located in a new campus at Airport Road, Indore. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has been declared some results and remaining results for the 2021 session will be announced shortly. Students can get their result on the official website of the university. Interested candidates can check their result on this official website.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Application Process :-
- Application process for Ahilya_Devi_University Migration Certificate is online mode…
- You can fill the DAVV Migration Application Form through the official website of https://www.dauniv.ac.in/
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration Certificate :-
All the candidates who passed out from Devi Ahilya,university Can apply for Migration, Provisional Degree Certificate and Degree Certificate on the official website of the university. Migration certificate is a document issued by the concerned university or board in which one studies. It helps in getting admission in any other institute or any education board and it is issued on completion of the course along with other required documents. Only your education board has the right to issue it. So all the candidates who are waiting for their migration and degree certificate can apply through official website of the department or board also apply by below link and candidates have to pay some application fee for registration .
Important Articles: After obtaining the Migration Certificate, an applicant cannot appear in any examination conducted by Devi_Ahilya_University.
Registration process for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration and Provisional Degree Certificate:-
- To register for migration, first of all visit the official website of DAVV. https://www.dauniv.ac.in/
- click on Online Student Services.
- Find and click on the relevant link again “Apply Online for Migration and Provisional Degree”.
- Fill all the appropriate details (Roll Number, Enrollment Number, Contact Details) which are required for registration.
- Then upload your documents and click on submit button.
- make the prescribed payment charge for certificate
DAVV Migration Application Fee Structure:-
|original migration certificate||,almost, Rupee. 150-250,|
|Payment Type||online payment
Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Bank Challan
How to pay DAVV Migration Fee:-
- First of all visit the official website of DAVV for payment of registration fee for migration.
- After filling the registration form the candidate has to click on the button “Pay Application Fee”.
- Candidates need username and password for payment.
- After the payment of registration, candidates get a confirmation message on their registered mobile number/email.
-: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Address/Helpline Details:-
- Know: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Nalanda Campus, RNT Marg, Indore (MP), India Pin- 452 001
- phone: 91-731-2527532
- Fax: +91-731-2529540
- E mail ID: [email protected] , [email protected]
Last words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.sarkarimission.com, On their bookmarks to get latest update alerts regarding admission and other related information.
critical link area
All Services of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya ,https://www.dauniv.ac.in/student-services,
Candidates can share their doubts, queries and suggestions in the below comment box. Our experts will try to provide you the right solution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, Original Migration Certificate Fee: Approx Rs. 150-250/-
You can apply for Migration and Provisional Certificate by filling online application form on their official website also you can apply through link mentioned in our post.
Candidates Can Pay the Fee Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or Bank Challan for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Migration and Provisional Certificate
Candidates can apply online directly through this link; https://www.dauniv.ac.in/student-services
Yes, Candidates can apply for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Duplicate Migration Certificate through official website.
No, After getting the Migration Certificate, the applicant cannot appear in any examination conducted by Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya.
No, only you can apply for Migration Certificate online.