Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Syllabus 2022 is Started Now You Can Check Delhi Police Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator) Preparation Steps We have Published Detailed Syllabus for Delhi Police HC (Tele-Printer Operator) Exam .
Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Syllabus 2022
Hello candidates, here in this article we will discuss the detailed syllabus of Head Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Exam-2022. Many candidates are unaware of the selection process, syllabus and pattern of Head Constable (AWO/TPO). They can get all the details from here.
|Name of Vacancies||Constable (AWO/TPO) in Delhi Police Exam-2022|
|number of vacancy||,|
|Application submission dates||04.07.2022 to 03-08-2022|
|Selection Process|| computer based exam
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (Aptitude)
Trade Test (Reading & Dictation) (Aptitude)
Test of Proficiency in Computer Operation (Qualifying)
|Exam Pattern||objective type|
|number of questions||100|
|period of time||90 minutes|
|negative marking||not given|
|Minimum passing marks||not given|
Computer Based Examination:
About Exam Pattern :-
The scheme of Delhi Police written exam is given below:
The question paper will be of objective type.
have to carry a composite paper 100 questions,
Each question will take 01 mark, The paper will be of total 100 marks,
The question paper will be based on General Knowledge (20 Marks), General Science (25 Marks), Mathematics (25 Marks), Reasoning (20 Marks) and Computer Fundamental, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, www and web browser. etc. (10 marks).
The written test will be of one and a half hours (1½) (90 min) Duration.
The paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi.
About Exam Syllabus :-
The exam syllabus will be as follows:
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination
(A) General Awareness: The questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application in society. The questions are also designed to test their knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially those related to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research. These questions will be such that they will not require special study of any subject.
(b) General Science: Physics: Understanding the basic concepts of topics like Thermodynamics, Mechanics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Gravity, Motion, Pressure, Units of Measurement, Sound, Heat and Temperature, Electronics, Magnetism, Ohm’s Law, Number System, Fiber Optics, Modes . communication etc. Chemistry: Chemistry of everyday life, Commonly used chemicals, Important catalysts, Reactions, Commercial applications of chemicals, Chemical and physical changes, Definition-based questions, Acids (sulfuric acid, hydrochloride), Atomic numbers, Elements and their symbols and electro chemistry, etc.
(c) Mathematics: Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit, Loss and Discount, Time, Distance and Work, Algebra (Equations, Surds, Indices, Graphs), Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Data Interpretation, Sequence and Series, Permutations and Combinations and Simplifications.
(D) thought: Non-Verbal Reasoning (Figures), Analogy, Alphanumeric Series, Number Series, Critical Thinking, Coding & De-coding, Logical Reasoning, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Impotence, Table, Instruction / Ranking Test, Venn Diagram, Seating Arrangement , coded inequalities, and data sufficiency.
(e) Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, www and web browsers, etc.
This paper will include questions on the following:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting Text and Rs. Presentation Features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing Cells, Functions and Formulas).
- Communication (Basics of e-mail, sending/receiving email and related functions).
- Internet, www and web browsers (Internet, services on the Internet, URLs, HTTP, FTP, web sites, blogs, web browsing software, search engines, chats, video conferencing, e-banking) etc.
|male candidates||height||170 cms, for a relaxation of 5 cms:-
1. Residents of hilly areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to Leh and Ladakh regions of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Jammu & Kashmir (Candidates To claim this exemption, a certificate to the effect that (Hill Area Certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence) at the time of physical measurement test.
2. Sons of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/multi-tasking staff (formerly Group ‘D’ employees) of Delhi Police.
|male candidates||sew||5 cms relaxation for 81 cms to 85 cms (with maximum 4 cms expansion):-
1. Resident of hilly areas for whom certificate as above (Hill Area Certificate) will be produced.
2. Sons of serving, retired or deceased personnel of Delhi Police / Multi-tasking Staff of Delhi Police.
|female candidates||height||157 cms, flexible up to 5 cms :-
1. Residents of Hill areas i.e. Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to Leh and Ladakh regions of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Jammu and Kashmir (Candidates claiming this exemption will have to produce a certificate to the effect that (Hill Area Certificate) from the competent authority i.e. DC/DM/SDM or Tehsildar of their place of residence) at the time of physical measurement test.
2. Daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police personnel/Multi-tasking staff of Delhi Police.
Note:- The minimum extension for all the candidates should be 4 cm failing which they will be disqualified.
Physical Endurance Test (Qualification):
for male candidates – Physical Endurance Test (Age-Wise) including Departmental and Ex-Servicemen candidates
|age||1600 meter race||long jump||high jump|
|up to 30 years||07 minutes||12½ feet (11′ 6″)||3½ feet (3′ 6″)|
|above 30 to 40 years||08 minutes||11½ feet (11′ 6″)||3¼ feet (3′ 3″)|
|up to 40 years||09 minutes||10½ feet (11′ 6″)||Three feet|
for female candidates – Physical Endurance Test (Age-Wise) including Departmental and Ex-Servicemen candidates
|age||800 meter race||long jump||high jump|
up to 30 years
above 30 to 40 years
2½ feet (2′ 6″)
up to 40 years
2¼ feet (2′ 3″)
Trade Test :-
Five (05) times the number of vacancies in each category i.e. General / OBC / SC / ST and Ex-Servicemen in their respective category for both departmental candidates and open market category will qualify for the Trade Test, in the order of merit.
- Trade Test will be mandatory for the candidates to be eligible to appear in the Typing Test.
- This test will be taken in the form of Reading and Dictation.
- Dictation will be given in groups to the candidates in both Hindi and English languages.
- For the reading test each candidate will have to read a passage in both Hindi and English from the given text.
Typing Test on Computer for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator:-
All the candidates who qualify the Trade Test (Reading & Dictation) will have to appear for Test of Proficiency in Computer Operation Which will be of qualifying nature (i) Test of English Word Processing Speed - 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes (ii) Test of Basic Computer Functions (Opening/Closing PC, Printing, Using MS Office, Typed in Text saving and modification, paragraph setting and numbering etc.).
(I) English Word Processing Speed Test:
English Word Processing Speed-1000 Key Depression Test in 15 Minutes will be conducted on computer and each candidate will be judged on the basis of correct entry of words/key depressions as per printed passage containing 200 words in English, which will be published in MS Office Will enter it in the computer in Word format.
Note:- Candidate making 25 or more mistakes will be disqualified.
(II) Testing of Basic Computer Functions:
(Opening/closing PC, Printing, Using MS Office, Saving cent revision in typed teat, Paragraph setting and numbering etc.).
The following formatting features should be tested:-
MS Word :-
|(I)||merge cells||(vi)||font style|
|(ii)||center a text||(Seven)||font color|
|(iii)||center align as text||(viii)||bold text|
|(iv)||enter size||(ix)||underline text|
MS-Power Point :-
|(I)||use text box||(vi)||insert clipart|
|(ii)||insert chart||(Seven)||slide numbering|
|(iii)||Insert Text With WordArt||(viii)||insert picture|
|(iv)||slide background style||(ix)||bullet/numbering|
|(V)||slide design||(x)||text alignment|
|(ii)||using different font types||(Seven)||draw/insert table|
|(iii)||insert paragraph number||(viii)||bullet/numbering|
|(iv)||select text in bold||(ix)||change case|
|(V)||using different font sizes||(X)||setting up paragraphs|
The 10 characteristics of formatting, as listed above, can be tested in each test with 1/2 score for each attribute of formatting. In case of formatting facility, if the candidates format as per the sample, then 1/2 mark will be given to eachN. Otherwise no marks will be awarded. Out of 05 marks for formatting features for each test, the candidate must have secured at least 3 marks in each test to qualify. There is no bar for correcting candidates
Last words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Delhi Police and visit this page. Also, candidates can bookmark (https://www.sarkarimission.com) us for regular updates regarding exam, admit card and other related information.
Important Link Areas for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Syllabus:
Candidates can share their queries related to this post in the below comment box. We will try our best to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SSC has changed many things in the syllabus. Candidates can check it from our post.
We have already provided the detailed syllabus in our post. You can check every single piece of information about the course from above…
No information about negative marking.
There is no minimum qualifying marks for Delhi Police Head Constable Wireless Operator Vacancy.