Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Syllabus 2022 Delhi Police Group C Detailed Syllabus 2022 Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Written Exam Syllabus 2022 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Group C Selection Process 2022 Delhi Police HC Ministerial Exam Pattern 2022
Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus 2022
Delhi Police Recently announced recruitment 835 Posts Head Constable (Ministerial) Group C K. The process to apply for these posts is conducted online. Application process started from 17.05.2022 and started till 16.06.2022. Candidates can check the details information about the recruitment from the link given below.
Many interested candidates filled there application form and now they are waiting for there exam. The exam date will be provided soon. More details are given below.
As time is passing by, the level of competitive exams is increasing. So, aspirants also have to pay more attention to their preparation to give best in their examination. Now, we are providing the prescribed latest scheme of exam and syllabus for your best preparation in this regard.
Selection Process :
- computer based test
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT)
- typing test on computer
- Computer (Formatting) Test
Computer Based Examination (CBE):
Exam Pattern: The scheme of Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Group C exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be of written type.
- The exam will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The time duration for the exam will be 90 minutes
|subjects||number of questions||maximum marks|
About Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Syllabus:
The exam syllabus is given below:-
general awareness :
The questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of his surroundings and his application to the society. The questions are also designed to test their knowledge of current events and experience in such matters of everyday observation and their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries, especially those related to History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution and Scientific Research. These questions will be such that they will not require special study of any subject.
Quantitative Aptitude :
- Arithmetic :
- Number System: Calculation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and Relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations: Percentage, Ratio and Ratio, Square Root, Average, Interest (Single and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Charge, Time and Distance, Time and Work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities (and their simple applications) of Schole algebra such as formulas and graphs of elementary SARDS (simple problems) and linear equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its different types of centers viz. Centroid, in-center, ortho-centred, circumcentre congruence and similarity of triangles to circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents of two or more circles.
- Mensuration: triangle, quadrilateral regular polygon (sum of interior angles of a polygon) circle right prism right circular cone, right circular cylinder sphere, hemispherical rectangular parallelogram triangle or regular right pyramid with square base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometric Ratios Degree and Radian Measurements, Standard Identities. Complementary angles, heights and distances (simple problems only).
- Statistical Charts: Using Tables and Graphs: Histogram Frequency Polygon Bar-Diagram, Pie Chart.
Common sense :
It will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic Operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figure Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagram, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing Inference, Figure Pattern-Folding and Unfolding, Semantic Series, Figure . Pattern-Folding and Completion, Number Series, Embedded Figures, Figure Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and De-coding.
English language :
Detect error, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/synonyms, Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and phrases, One word substitution, Sentence correction, Active/passive voice of verbs, Direct/Indirect narration Conversion into, Shuffle Parts of Sentence, Shuffle of Sentences in Passage, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage.
This paper will consist of questions on the following:
- Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and Closing Documents, Text Creation, Text Formatting and its Presentation Features).
- MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing Cells, Functions and Formulas).
- Communication (basic of e-mail, sending/receiving email and related functions).
- Internet, WWW and web browsers (Internet, services on the Internet, URLs, HTTP, FTP, web sites, blogs, web browsing software, search engines, chat, video conferencing, e-banking) etc.
Physical Measurement Test (PE & MT)
|serial number||Category of candidates||Height (in CCM)||Chest (in cm)|
|1.||For Male Candidates Only (UR)||165||78||82|
|2.||For candidates belonging to Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern states and hilly regions of Sikkim.||160||72||77|
|3.||For all ST candidates||160||72||77|
|4.||For Female candidates only (UR)||157||,||,|
|5.||For women candidates belonging to Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh and Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern states and hilly regions of Sikkim||152||,||,|
|6.||For all women candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||152||,||,|
Physical Endurance Test (Aptitude)
|age||Race 1600 meters||long jump||high jump|
|up to 30 years||07 minutes||12 feet||03 feet|
|above 30 to 40 years||08 minutes||11 feet||03 feet|
|above 40 years||09 minutes||10 feet||03 feet|
|age||Race 800m||long jump||high jump|
|up to 30 years||05 minutes||09 feet||03 feet|
|above 30 to 40 years||06 minutes||08 feet||02.6 feet|
|above 40 years||07 minutes||07 feet||02.3 feet|
Typing Test on Computer:
Candidates qualifying in Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT); Also Persons with Disabilities (PWD) who will qualify in the Computer Based Test will be called for Typing Test on Computer which will be of maximum 25 marks. The marks will be taken into consideration while preparing the final result. Marks will be allotted to the candidates as per the speed obtained in the typing test.
Computer (Formatting) Test:
Candidates who qualify the Typing Test on Computer will be called for Computer (Formatting) Test and will be tested on MS-Word, MS-Power Point and MS-Excel, which will be qualifying nature. Candidates will be given 10 minutes for each test separately. The candidate has to format it in the same way as in the supplied hand-out and print it in the printer. The following formatting features used in the routine should be tested.
MS-Word – Time 10 Minutes
|paragraph indenting||written on top|
|using different font types||page numbering|
|insert paragraph number||insertion of symbols|
|left/right margin setting||Draw / Insertion of Table|
|bold. select text in||Bullets / Numbering|
|using different font sizes||setting up paragraphs|
|center, left, right, justification||some text as header|
|The line spacing of the passage, ie. single, double etc.||some text as footer|
ms-power point – time 10 minutes
|enter header||slide background style|
|use text box||slide design|
|create hyperlink||print handout|
|Insert chart/graph||insert clipart|
|table drawing||insert footer|
|insert auto number in table||slide numbering|
|insert bullet in table||insert picture|
|insert shapes||Publish Handout with MS Word|
|insert smart art||insert verb|
|Insert Text With WordArt||text alignment|
ms-excel – time 10 minutes
|Insert chart / graph||Format the cell as Rs.|
|wrap text||insert clipart|
|merge cells||font size|
|center a text||font style|
|center align as text||font color|
|text orientation||insert footer|
|bold text||sort data|
|underline text||enter formula|
|enter header||Format cells as numbers and decimal places|
The 20 attributes of the formatting, as listed above, will be tested in each test with 1/2 of the ark for each attribute of the formatting. In case of formatting features, if the candidate does the formatting as per the sample, then 1/2 mark will be awarded. Otherwise no marks will be awarded. Out of 10 marks for formatting features for each test, a candidate must score at least 6 marks in each test of quality. There is no bar on the candidates to rectify the mistakes using the editing tools.
Last words :-
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Delhi Police and visit this page. Also candidates can bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding exam, admit card and other related information.
Important Link Regions for Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Posts:
Candidates can share their queries related to this post in the below comment box. We will try our best to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is no major change for SSB Constable Exam. Detailed information is provided in our post.
The detailed syllabus is available in our post.
No information has been given by the department.
The exam is same for all the posts but the trade test will be different according to the posts.
– Computer Based Examination
– Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE and MT)
– typing test on computer
– Computer (Formatting) Test