DAVV CET Counseling 2022 UG PG Registration Dates, Seat Allotment Result, College List checked here. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) is set to begin registration for CET Counseling Group A, B and C from August 2022. Candidates can appear in DAVV Non-CET 2022 document verification as per the rank-wise schedule till last date on 5 October. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will conduct the UG PG Common Entrance Test counseling through online mode on the official website www.dauniv.ac.in, davv.mponline.gov.in and www.davv.nta.ac.in. In this article, you can check DAVV CET 2022 counseling Starting Date, Last Date, Fees, counseling process, Choice Filling, and Round 1, 2 Seat Allotment Later.
DAVV CET Counseling 2022
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore will be starting the counseling procedures for admission in different PG courses soon. The NTA DAVV CET Counseling session will be conducted through online mode. However, the official dates for the counseling session are not yet announced, but it is expected to get started in the 1st week of September 2022.
Generally, the DAVV CET Counseling 2022 is done in two rounds, but the further rounds depend on the availability of seats. The candidates need to be present on the counseling day with the required documents. The document verification and fee payment are done on the day of the counseling session. The admission committee allots the seats to the eligible candidates.
NTA DAVV CET Counseling Registration 2022 Dates
|Organization name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore|
|Name of Exam||DAVV CET 2022|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
|DAVV CET Counseling 2022 Dates||August 2022|
|Mode of Counseling||Online|
To appear in the DAVV CET counseling procedure the candidates need to register themselves through the online portal and fill their choices further. The seat allotment is done on the basis of the choices filled by the candidate.
DAVV Result 2022
DAVV Time Table 2022
DAVV CET 2022 Counseling Documents Required for the Verification
The candidates are required to appear with the following documents to appear for the counseling session:
- Passport Size Photographs
- Copy of Counseling Registration Form
- Printout of Score/ Merit obtained
- Mark Sheet of qualifying examination: 10th,12th, and Graduation as applicable. Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate: Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested) Only for MP Domicile
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidate: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)) Only for MP Domicile
- MP Domicile Certificate: Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- EWS certificate from competent authority (Only for MP domicile)
- PwD certificate from competent authority (Only for MP Domicile).
- J.&K. Migrant: Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavit for Gap in studies (if applicable): Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
AP EAMCET Counseling 2022
KCET Counseling 2022
WBJEE ANM & GNM Counseling 2022
DAVV CET Counseling Schedule 2022
DAVV CET Counseling Procedure
The following steps are included in the DAVV CET counseling procedure for admission in the desired course:
- The qualified candidates need to register through the online mode for the participation in DAVV counseling session.
- The shortlisted candidates need to appear at the decided venue of counseling along with required documents for document verification.
- After the successful document verification, the final seat allotment is done by the University based on the ranks of the candidates.
- The counseling procedure is held in two rounds, but the third round is also arranged according to the availability of seats.
To Apply for DAVV CET Counseling 2022: Click Here
DAVV Counseling 2022 – Tie Breaking Policy
The following criteria are used for the selection of the candidate if two or more candidates score equal marks in the entrance exam:
- Age seniority is considered first. The older candidate will be allotted the seat.
- If the age of the candidates is also the same, then the name of the candidate in alphabetical order is considered.
MAHA TET Hall Ticket 2022
RRB Group D Exam Date 2022
UGC NET Admit Card 2022
UPSC CAPF Result 2022
SSC CGL Result 2022 Tier 1
TNPSC Departmental Exam Result 2022
FAQs About DAVV CET Counseling 2022 Fees
Question: How can I cancel my admission to the University?
Answer: The candidates need to fill the admission cancellation form; the deposited fee will be refunded after deducting a certain amount and the candidates have to collect their documents from the concerned department.
Question: Is there any provision of reservation of seats for female candidates?
Answer: The female candidates are given a 30% reservation.
Question: How much fees is submitted for the admission confirmation during the counseling session?
Answer: The candidates need to carry a Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/- while appearing for the counseling session.