Citizen Credit Bank PO Recruitment 2022 CitizenCredit Co-Operative Bank Limited has announced Probationary Officer & Probationary Associate Vacancy, Candidates Can Check CCBL Probationary Officer Job Vacancy Notification and here we are Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Probationary Associate Apply Online .
Citizen Credit Bank PO Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 01 / Bank / 2022-2023
CitizenCredit Co-Operative Bank Limited, is a growing scheduled multi-state co-operative bank established in 1920. The bank is operating through its head office in Mumbai and 46 branches in the union territory of Maharashtra, Goa and Daman. invites online applications for the post of Bank Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates.
CCBL PO & PA Vacancy Details:
- Probationary officer
- probationary associate
Age Limit for CCBL PO & PA Posts:
- Probationary officer – Candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2022. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 30.06.1992.
- Probationary Associates – Candidate age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 26 years as on 30.06.2022. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 30.06.1996.
- There will be maximum age relaxation in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex. Servicemen up to 31 years.
Emoluments for CCBL PO & PA Posts:
- Probationary officer –
First six months Rs. 30,000/- per month, for next six months Rs.35,000/- per month
Thereafter, the officer will be fitted in the cadre scale with CTC of Rs. 5,59,000/- per annum (approx.).
- Probationary Associate –
During training Rs. 20,000/- pm
Subject to successful completion and performance of training, they will be confirmed and absorbed in Associate Cadre with CTC of Rs.4,38,000/- (approx.) at the present levels of DA.
Educational Qualification of CCBL PO & PA Posts:
Probationary officer –
- Graduation in any discipline with at least 65% marks or having professional qualification like CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech etc from a recognized University or Institute will be preferred.
- Preference will be given to JAIIB/CAIIB qualified out of experienced candidates Experienced qualified candidates up to the age of 30 years are eligible.
Probationary Associate –
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of computer operation is required.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in Marathi, Hindi and English language.
- Have a flair for customer service, marketing and business development.
Application Fee of CCBL PO & PA Posts:
No application fee.
How to Apply for CCBL PO & PA Posts:
All Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. The detailed information about the application submission process is mentioned in the detailed advertisement. Candidates can check the detailed step by step to apply online application from below….
Steps to Apply for Citizen Credit Bank PO Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Limited.
- Click on Career Option.
- Click on Apply here under Recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates.
- Fill all the details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download and take a printout of the filled application form.
Selection Process of CCBL PO & PA Posts:
- Online (Written) Examination
- personal interview
Important Dates for Citizen Credit Bank PO Recruitment:
|Online registration of application starts||19.07.2022|
|Last date to apply online||02.08.2022 up to 5.00 PM|
|Downloading of Call Letter for Online (Written) Examination||One week before the date of online exam|
|Online (Written) Examination will be conducted||Likely in the month of August 2022|
Important Link Area of Citizen Credit Bank PO Recruitment:
Candidates are suggested to visit this page regularly to know what is happening about this post…..So stay connected with us for upcoming alerts…