- Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
- Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) Exam 2021 Online Form
- General / Other State : 590/-
- OBC / BC : 590/-
- SC / ST : 590/-
- Pay the CCC Exam Fee Through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI, Cash Card Fee Mode Only.
- Application Begin : 01/01/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2021
- Exam Date: Every Month
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
CCC Certificate Exam Details
|Course Name||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|CCC||No Age Limit||Any Education Qualification.|
Document Required for CCC
- Aadhar Card Number (UIDAI)
- Passport Size Photo (Soft Copy for Upload)
- Signature (Running Hand) Soft Copy for Upload
- Left Hand Thumb Impression (Soft Copy for Upload)
How to Fill NIELIT CCC Online Form 2021
- Step 1 : To apply for CCC Course, first of all you have to go to the bottom of this page, there you will get the link of Apply Online, click on it.
- Step 2 : After clicking on Apply Online a new page will open now you have to type your details on that page and apply. You can do CCC form from your mobile and desktop.
- Step 3 : There are total 08 parts to fill the form of CCC whose details are given below.
- Part 1 : First of all you will be asked whether you had applied for CCC before this or not, if you have done then do Yes OR No.
- Part 2 : Applicant’s Personal Details In this part you have to type your name, father/mother’s name, date of birth, category information.
- Part 3 : Contact Details In this part you have to give details of your mobile number and email id.
- Part 4 : Address Details In this part, you will have to give your complete address in which state, city name and pin code will also be given.
- Part 5 : Educational / Qualification Details In this part, you have to give information related to educational qualification.
- Part 6 : Examination Details In this part, you have to take admission directly that you have to select it through institute, as well as in which month you have to give the exam, you have to choose the city of the exam.
- Part 7 : Identification Details In this part, you have to enter the number of your Aadhar card, as well as you have to upload a photo, signature and thumb impression.
- Part 8 : Declaration In this part, you have to check all the information given by you and at the same time declare that whatever terms and conditions are there, you have to accept it and then submit the application.
- Step 4 : Now you have to pay CCC application fee: Rs 590/-, after payment your application will be complete, your application can be printed or you can also save it on your mobile / desktop.
CCC Course (CCC Online Test) :
Eligibility for CCC Course :
The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognised Schools/Colleges having obtained a Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognised School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
Examination Fee Of CCC Form :
The examination fee for CCC is Rs.500.00 + Service tax as applicable which is to be pay online through NEFT/RTGS/CSC-SPV/Online(Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) while filling up the online examination form.
Important Links for CCC:
|Download Information Brochure for CCC Course||Click Here|
|Apply Online for NIELIT CCC Course 2021||Click Here|
|CCC Syllabus||CCC Course Syllabus|
|NIELIT O Level Exam Syllabus||O Level Program Syllabus|
|Download CCC Admit Card 2021 Link||#|
|NIELIT CCC Online Course Result Link-||CCC Course Result|
|NIELIT Official Website For More Details||https://www.nielit.gov.in|