Download AKTU B.Arch ADVANCED-COMPUTERS Previous Year Question Paper in pdf such as ADVANCED-COMPUTERS NAR-805-A. I have provided the direct links for most important ADVANCED-COMPUTERS Previous Year Question Paper . It will help the students in completing syllabus.
ADVANCED-COMPUTERS NAR-805-A 2017-18 : Download
Advanced Computers important Questions from Previous Year Question Paper
- What is computer modelling ?
- What is tool ?
- What is virtual design ?
- What do you mean by natural system ?
- What is the role of RAM ?
- What is Graphics ?
- What do you understand by CUI ?
- What do you understand by 3D ?
- What do you mean by programing ?
- What is computers limitation ?
- Explain rhinoceros 3D tool for designing .
- Explain structural system modeling technique .
- Explain human limitations in design with computers .
- Explain fusion of space by computers .
- Explain role of natural forms in design .
- Explain genetic algorithm .
- Describe any one work of Neri Oxman ..
- Discuss the role of materials in defining the structural requirement of natural forms .
- Discuss the Natural system approach for producing parametric design with suitable example .
- Explain Bio – mimicry . Explain with two examples of computer modelling in this field .
- What is high – end computer system ? Describe modeling of spatial properties using high – end computer systems .
- John Frazer, An Evolutionary Architecture, Architectural Association Publications, Themes VII, copyright John
Frazer and the Architectural Association 1995.
- Makoto Sei Watanabe 2002, InductionDesign: A Method for Evolutionary Design,Birkhäuser, Switzerland.
- D’Arcy Wentworth Thompson 1966, OnGrowth and Form, Cambridge universitypress, London
- Christopher Alexander 1964, Notes onSynthesis of Form, Harvard UniversityPress, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Mark Verstockt 1982, The Genesis ofForm, from chaos to Geometry, Muller Bond and White limited, London
- Lynn, G.: 1999, Animate Form, Princeton Architectural Press, New York.
- Philip Drew, Frei Otto: Form and Structure– 1976
- Alexander, C. (1965/1996), “A City Is Not a Tree“ in LeGates& Stout (eds.) The City Reader.Pp 118-131.
- Hillier, B.(1996), Space is the Machine Cambridge, UK.
- Galofaro, L.: 1999, Digital Eisenman – An Office of the Electronic Era, Birkhauser, Basel
- Jacobs, J. (1961) The Death and Life of Great American Cities.Penguin, London.
- PatrikSchumacher : 2004, Digital Hadid`
MGKVP Previous Year Paper : Download here